Icon Co. Uni Place Case Study
"Matrak was the tool that brought together the overseas procurement together with the local installer and site team. Helping Icon deliver their project 2 months ahead of schedule."
The Pain Points:
- Procuring from overseas means Icon was facing major lag time in material delivery, air freight and too long wait time for materials up to 2-4 weeks. This meant that if any defects weren't instantly communicated it could risk the project running on time.
- The joinery was so integrated for this project that they couldn't risk any components missing to complete this work.
- Instant mobile notifications made reporting defects and issues back to the factory instantaneous.
- Updated material records to live interactive drawings gave clarity for CNC and Icoon to understand the health of the project and whether it was running on schedule.
- Tracked material shipping status to know where and when materials where coming to site.